Sony 70-400mm F4-5.6G SSM II
Šifra: / peace
~ pozovite za cenu
Aperture Range: f/4-32 For Alpha & Minolta Maxxum DSLRs 2x Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass Super Sonic Wave Motor (SSM) Minimum Focus Distance: 3.9' 9x Blade Circular Aperture Teleconverter Compatible Filter Diameter: 77mm Focus Range Switch
The 70-400mm f/4-5.6 G Alpha A-Mount Telephoto Zoom Lens from Sony is a 5.7x super telephoto lens, specifically designed for the Sony Alpha SLR series. When mounted to cropped Sony APS-C format Alpha DSLRs, its focal length becomes the 35mm equivalent of a 105-600mm super telephoto zoom lens.
As part of the G series of high quality lenses, the SAL-70400G is designed to deliver extremely sharp performance across its wide focal length range, and it features a high-speed SSM (SuperSonic-Wave Motor) for autofocus speed and precision. The focus-mode/range switch and three focus-hold buttons provide enhanced operability. And when used with the Alpha 900 SLR camera, the AF hold buttons can be customized to activate the intelligent preview function.
- Aperture Range: f/4.0-32
- In addition to the zoom range, the aperture varies along with the focal length as well, from f/2.8 to f/32.
- For Alpha & Minolta Maxxum DSLRs
- Designed with full-frame and APS-C sized sensors in mind, it is compatible with any of the Sony Alpha or Minolta Maxxum series DSLR cameras.
- 2x Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass Elements
- The lens is built with two Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements, which improves image quality by reducing color aberrations, as well as providing improved contrast and greater sharpness throughout the frame.
- Super Sonic Wave Motor (SSM)
- Designed for fast, smooth, silent automatic focusing, this unique technology achieves high torque at low speed with rapid start/stop response. It operates through the ability of a piezoelectric device to reshape itself quickly when voltage is applied.
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.9'
- At 3.9' the minimum focusing distance of the lens makes it possible to move in for very close-up shots.
- 9x Blade Circular Aperture
- Circular aperture blades produce smooth, rounded "bokeh" background effects when capturing spot-light sources in your pictures. Because the aperture blades form a near circle at the wide openings used for low-light shots, spot-light sources have a pleasing out of focus effect.
- Teleconverter Compatible
- Compatible with optional Sony 1.4x and 2.0x teleconverters, which extend the focal length of the lens. Teleconverters are compatible with manual focus only, however.
- Focus Range Switch
- Used when you need the quickest possible autofocus response within a certain focal range, the lens will only autofocus within the set range eliminating AF at focal lengths outside.
|Ugao gledanja (horizontalni, vertikalni, dijagonalni)|
|Struktura objektiva (elementi/grupe)|
|Najmanja razdaljina za fokusiranje (m)|
|Prečnik filtera (mm)|
|Maks. prečnik x dužina (mm)|
|Dodatna oprema (zonerica, poklopci...)|